Tuesday, August 16, 2005

pain giver

silent..breaking...walls shaking...i dont know what!
silent and alone and terrbly seeking, for a reason?
maybe but deep inside i know, i am the one who shouldnt be

its breaking me inside. its slowly tearing me to pieces and i know, without a doubt, that i am, although i hope to be, no longer feeling what i about to happen, but i do, i am!

its hurting me, deep inside, without a trace you wouldnt see, but inside it breaks me to pieces as if i should be whole, free frm feeling...

i am breaking inside from the things that i have done, maybe not intentional, but still, i hope not anymore, causing you pain...

damn pain that hurts both you and me, although im sure its hurting you more, but i shoudnt give much credit, no, not to me, the one...the pain giver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.